Mental Health and Trainers Summit
Eatons Hill Hotel
646 S Pine Rd
Eatons Hill, 4037
When: 17 March, 2021
Where: Eatons Hill Hotel
When: 31 May, 2021
Where: Pullman Reef Cairns
When: 2nd June
Where: Oasis at Townsville
Date: 18 August 2021
Venue: Mantra Legends, Gold Coast
By registering for the event you agree to the following terms.
1. Insurance: Registration does not include personal, travel, cancellation or medical insurance of any kind. You are strongly advised to make your own insurance arrangements to cover these and any other risks.
2. Force majeure: Delegates shall have no claim if the event is cancelled, interrupted or fails to proceed as planned due to a force majeure event such as but not limited to war or act of war, act of terrorism, riot, fire, pandemic, extreme weather event, earthquake, strike, lockout or other force majeure event.
3. Registration form: Each person attending the event must complete a registration form in their name and officially register as a delegate. Registrations may not be shared with any other person/s. You will be asked to present government issued photo ID on your arrival at the event to verify the registration.
4. Cancellation policy: Notice of cancellation can only be provided by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Substitutions: If you are not able to attend the event, you may nominate a substitute delegate up to 7 (seven) days prior to commencement of the event at no additional charge. Thereafter substitutions are subject to availability and an additional processing fee of $75 per substitution shall apply. To notify a substitution, send the name and email address of the replacement delegate to email@example.com.
6. Correspondence: All correspondence regarding the event will be sent by email and directed only to the persons and email addresses provided when registering. Due to privacy regulations, it is not possible for copies of confirmations, tax invoices or other event correspondence to be sent to any other person.
7. Access and dietary requirements: Any requests such as access or dietary requirements, must be notified when registering and must be received by the event managers not less than 14 (fourteen) days prior to the first day of the event. All such requests will be notified to the venues involved. In some cases, for example a very specific dietary requirement, the venue may apply a surcharge and this surcharge is payable by the person/s making the request.
9. Visa: Only Australian and New Zealand citizens travelling on Australian or New Zealand passports can enter Australia without a visa - all other persons must obtain a visa in advance of travel. For information on how to apply for a visa in your country, please refer to http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/tourist/visa-options.htm. You may also consult with your travel agent or nearest Australian mission. You should apply for a visa not less than 6 (six) weeks prior to your intended travel date. The Summit managers are not able to provide any assistance with visa applications.
10. Photography and Recording: Photographs and recordings taken by official event photographer(s) may appear in social media and in event related publications during and after the event. If you do not wish to appear in such images or recordings, please notify the photographer onsite or advise the staff at the Check-in desk. The event host/s, organisers and managers cannot be held responsible for images and recordings taken or made by any persons other than the official photographers and event staff.